Duration: (4 x 90 minute weekly sessions) 11.00am - 12.30pm Weds 10th January - Weds 31st Jan
Are you ready to create transformation and long lasting change in your life?
Conscious breathing is an umbrella term for methods that direct awareness to the breath. These methods have the goal of improving breathing, or the primary goal can be to build mindfulness. Human respiration is controlled consciously or unconsciously. The connected pattern of conscious breathing is a natural, safe and easy–to-learn technique.
As human beings we hold onto tension within our bodies and in doing so create physical, mental and emotional blockages. This technique helps to release the blockages and transform your life and energy.
What does it include?
4 weekly sessions, with different journeys that can certainly help you to develop a more sustainable and peaceful approach to life. By taking the time to explore and engage in different types of breathwork each week, as toolkits to take home with you and integrate into your daily life, you can become more aware of how your breath affects your body and how it can be used to bring about relaxation, clarity and inner peace.
Each journey of Transformational Breathwork will offer a unique experience and will provide you with the opportunity to develop and deepen your understanding of the practice, as well as the opportunity to experiment with different types of breathwork. Ultimately, the goal of a 8-week breathwork term is to help you find a sustainable and peaceful approach to life so that you can live life to the fullest.
** We make it a priority to ensure that you are fully supported when releasing at this deeper level, so do not offer 1 off sessions, but rather a course where you return weekly, experience difference journeys of release, and heal at a deeper level with a repeated intentional approach, and feeling safe. Connect with other like minded individuals, for Journey of a lifetime, because it is time, and you are worth it!
Example of Weekly Journeys:-
Managing Stress & Anxiety workshop
Subconscious reprogramming workshop
Getting Great workshop
Mind Body Spirit reset workshop
Self love and forgiveness workshop
Parasympathetic journey workshop
Healing the 5 primary trauma imprints workshop
9D journey workshop
Full body reset workshop
Conscious breathwork through the mouth can help with a variety of symptoms, including stress, anxiety, fatigue, and depression. It can also help to improve focus, concentration, and energy levels, as well as support better sleep. Additionally, it may help to reduce blood pressure and improve cardiovascular health.
1. Liberation from the past: Experience profound freedom as you release the grip of the past, letting go of burdens that have held you back.
2. Release of physical and psychological discomfort: Shed the weight of physical and psychological burdens, leading to a sense of lightness and relief.
3. Cultivation of forgiveness, self-love, and acceptance: Foster a compassionate and nurturing relationship with yourself and others, embracing forgiveness and acceptance as transformative forces.
4. Resilience and emotional stability: Develop inner strength and resilience, allowing you to navigate life’s challenges with greater ease and emotional stability.
5. Tranquillity and restored balance: Experience a deep sense of tranquillity and inner equilibrium, restoring harmony in your life and relationships.
6. Empowered self-transformation: Embrace personal growth and empowerment as you let go and evolve, opening yourself up to new possibilities and a more fulfilling life journey.
A breathing session / course may not be suitable for you if you have the following conditions:
Cardiovascular problems, abnormally high blood pressure, aneurysms, epilepsy, and seizures in the past, anyone taking heavy medication, severe psychiatric symptoms especially psychosis or paranoia, bipolar, osteoporosis, recent surgery, glaucoma, pregnancy. A person with a mental illness who is not in treatment or lacks adequate support. People with asthma should bring their own inhaler and consult with their physician and breathing session instructor before participating.
Anyone experiencing an emotional or spiritual crisis: This list is not exhaustive, and we generally advise that if you have a question about a condition you may have that is not listed here, you consult a physician before participating in these breathing sessions. You will be asked to sign a liability waiver ahead of the session.
*Please bring your own yoga mat, blanket, pillow so that you are comfortable laying on the floor.
*An eye mask will be provided as a gift to you.
Heal Oxford wellbeing, Dove cote Barn, Little Baldon, Oxford OX44 9PU, UK